Summary: The primary focus on this intern position is on business acumen and /or management training within the corporate or operation functions. The intern will learn the company and how to better serve current and potential customers - externally and internally. The intern will learn the management skills necessary to meet customer needs through shadowing, special projects, potential customer visits, working in a team environment, and gaining hands-on experience.
- Possibly travel to branches or other locations as required to perform assigned duties - Maintain a valid motor vehicle operators' license
- Maintain a high degree of discretion in handling confidential/sensitive information and exercise initiative in all assigned areas
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English - Excellent interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate a P.C. (Windows, Excel, Word) - Good working knowledge of computers, spreadsheets, and word processing programs
- Working towards a bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Willingness to learn and be trained, Highly self-directed, possessing natural leadership qualities
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities and demands, High integrity and accountability standards
- Focus on external and internal customer service.
- Assist with preparing reports and records and analyze data to utilize assets properly
- Compile, analyze and present information
- Perform additional duties as directed
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Personal protective equipment and environment: