Position: Senior Clerk
Performs usual clerical office work with minimal supervision. Uses a variety of office machines to perform assignments including typing, tabulation, filing, checking, copying, and distributing mail. Duties performed require considerable judgment, with the ability to analyze, select and apply established procedures to accomplish assignments. May assist in training or direction of #1 Clerk or other Clerks.
- Sorts and files records.
- Enters data information in computerized system.
- Posts information to records, makes calculations, completes routine forms.
- Maintains computerized data base for dept budget and expenses.
- Processes and codes all dept invoices
- Administer Caterpillar and other Supplier Co-op Advertising Programs.
- Research, purchase, stock, inventory and stock transfer promotional giveaway items.
- Develop external news releases and company announcement letters for new employee promotions and send out to appropriate publications.
- Develop and maintain data base and library of Cat/Whayne promotional videos, CDs, and DVDs
- Perform other staff assignments and other duties as may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Personal protective equipment and environment: