Position: Warehouse Driver
Operates heavy tandem trucks on and off the highways. Has knowledge and skill to load, unload,
and tie down various types of construction equipment, attachments and major components. Complies
with DOT regulations and company safety practices applicable to hauling heavy equipment.
Has knowledge of Whayne territory
1. Possesses a valid Commercial Driver's License. ( Class A )
2. Positions equipment/components on trailer, climbs on trailer to physically secure
chains and load securement devices
3. Lift parts and equipment weighing up to 70 lbs.
4. Travels to company and customer locations to pick-up or deliver equipment
5. Operates material handling equipment to load/unload equipment and components.
6. Loads, delivers and unloads Caterpillar and allied equipment and components.
7. Meets all DOT regulations and safety standards; including DOT physical exam
and Commercial Driver's License requirements.
8. Maintains truck in safe and clean condition.
9. Obeys state and company rules of the road; follows all work and safety rules,
and Fleet Safety program procedures.
10. Projects a positive company image with fellow employees, customers, and
management; complies with company dress code.
11. Assists Field Technicians in minor assembly or tear-down of equipment.
12. Completes required daily logs, paperwork and records accurately and legibly.
13. May be required to work overtime and/or spend nights away from home if needed.
14. May be required to make the Parts night run with short notification.
15. Performs other duties as directed
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Personal protective equipment and environment: