- Cleans office and shop work areas, including hallways, stairs, and restrooms.
- Sweeps/scrubs floors using appropriate cleaning appliances.
- Washes walls, woodwork and windows as necessary.
- Empties trash and transports same to disposal point or appropriate trash collection dumpster.
- Operates floor scrubber, forklift and tenant sweeper as required to perform assigned duties.
- Lifts, carries, pushes or pulls objects or supplies weighing a minimum of 40 lbs
- Performs general cleaning of assigned work areas using appropriate cleaning materials and equipment including changing light bulbs.
- Keeps supervisor informed of inventory levels of janitorial supplies.
- Operates appropriate powered cleaning equipment as required.
- Keeps work and supply areas clean and orderly, and follows all safety rules and procedures.
- May be required to work overtime if needed.
- Performs other work related duties as directed.