Position: Credit Analyst
Summary: Expedite collection of receivables while maintaining positive customer relations. Perform credit duties within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Three to five year’s collection experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to deal with negative situations with a positive attitude.
- Computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
- Traveling to area branch locations required.
- Obtain and investigate credit information for the approval process by the credit manager.
- Coordinate and expedite collection of all receivables within assigned area.
- Initiate write-offs of uncollectible receivables.
- File mechanic liens, labor lines, etc., to secure indebtness.
- Assist and arrange the repossession and sale of equipment when necessary.
- Complete credit references on customers.
- Respond to customer requests within assigned area.
- Interact with the sales, service, parts departments with regards to customer credit needs.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Personal protective equipment and environment: