- Operates truck in a safe manner; obeys state and company rules of the road.
- Loads and unloads truck, using material handling equipment when necessary.
- Completes paperwork and records promptly, accurately and legibly.
- Maintains a valid Commercial Driver's License in compliance with company and DOT regulations.
- Lifts parts and equipment components weighing a minimum of 70 lbs.
- Refuel and check truck daily.
- Fills parts orders.
- Restocks incoming parts.
- Follows all work and safety rules and procedures.
- Completes paperwork and records.
- May be required to work overtime if needed.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Projects a positive company image with fellow employees, customers and management; complies with company dress code.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Personal protective equipment and environment: